I sometimes feel like I am a horrible Canadian, a horrible extremely well travelled Canadian. Why do I feel like this? Mainly cause I have hardly done ANY travel to our neighbour down south, America.
I’ve been to NYC once, been around the west coast a few times, Seattle, Portland, Washington State, and of course LA and California a fair bit; but nothing in the South. So what better way to kick off 2014 than with another RoadTrip with Contiki to the USA!
Prepare yourself America, you are going to get vlogged :)
Below is a map covering all the places we shall be visiting, only difference is I am starting from New Orleans and then ending in Los Angeles.
Contiki Southern Adventure – 13 days
Places I am looking forward to the most :
- New Orleans– Not gonna lie, Disneyland peaked my interest for the food and music of New Orleans. Needless to say, it’s got some high standards to live up to.
- Grand Canyon– Um, nuff said.
- Albuquerque– Again, maybe slightly bias cause I am thinking of all the Breaking Bad spoofs I can do.
- Dallas- Cause I really wanna see if everything IS bigger in Texas.
- Vegas- It’s gonna be wild.
All my videos will be going up on my YouTube channel in the next week so make sure you subscribe!
See ya’ll soon!