So I’ve been keeping something a secret from you guys and gals, a secret that I’ve been working on for over 6 months now. We’ll it’s come time to tell that secret, which is that :
Almost every day I get messages and emails from readers and subscribers looking to get into travel video and to become a travel videographer, travel vlogger or travel youtuber. Now I’ve tried to answer many of them, but I’ve always felt like there are too many questions, too much to learn and to know. It’s not a few sentence answer, it’s very complicated and there is a lot to learn.
I’ve been making travel videos and have been a travel vlogger for over 6 years! 6 years of trial and error, building portfolios, working on my videos, attending conferences, experimenting with trends to find what works, working with brands, tourism boards and pitching projects. 6 years since I started travel vlogging to get to where I am now. How do you summarize that into a few paragraphs or even a few videos and have it actually be helpful advice? You can’t.
But I want to share this knowledge with you, I want to help you succeed!! As much as I love giving you travel advice, I want to be able to give you advice on how to make travel videos as well.
So I’ve teamed up with my good friends Matt Kepnes of Nomadic Matt and Kristen Sarah of Hopscotch the Globe, to create the ultimate travel video making e-course. We decided the best course of action was to create a university style course of over 18 video units, over 10+ hours of tutorials, resource pages, course work and webinars.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- Learn the art of filmmaking — from how to think about video, to developing shots, to painting a visual story that others want to watch.
- Learn to get over any shyness and become a superstar on camera with our proven tips and advice. Vlogging, hosting, interviews and more!
- Become an expert on video gear by knowing what to use by seeing what we use and why. Gear guides galore!
- Get the dos and don’ts on filming outside, how to keep your gear safe, dealing with the weather and how to always be on the right side of the law by understanding permits.
- Learn Post Production on how to edit, structure stories, and do voiceovers.
- Learn the most effective methods to growing your channel and viewership through networking, marketing, and social media. Learn where to spend your time – and where NOT to spend your time!
- Learn how to collaborate with other influencers, a vital part of any YouTuber’s career!
- Learn how you can successfully make money with your videos by collaborating with brands, tourism boards, and creating your own products!
- A private Facebook group where you can network, collaborate, and get advice — not only from fellow students but also from myself, Matt and Kristen!
- Quarterly webinars on various aspects of video, covering new things in travel video that come about plus answer any questions you might have.
- And bonus interviews with other successful YouTubers and video producers, where we go into depth about what they have done to find success in their own varied travel video fields.
I am sooo excited and so happy to share this with you. It’s obviously been a HUGE project we’ve been working on for awhile now and we are so proud of the product. And while yes, it is a paid course, and we’d love to offer it for free, the amount of time, money and expertise we’ve put into this course will show it’s value and it’s worth.
- This course is for those who are serious about learning all the technical aspects of video but don’t want to pay thousands for a college course.
- This course is for people who understand that it’s going to be a lot easier to succeed, grow, and monetize their videos if they have expert teachers pull back the curtain and walk them through it step by step, and along the way get their questions answered.
We can’t wait for you to get started in your travel video making career and I know you will find value in this course.
GET THE COURSE plus more details on Nomadic Matt’s Superstar Blogging School
Money Back Guarantee
Within 14 days of purchasing if you aren’t 100% satisfied with this course or find it helpful we will refund your money. I am that confident you will find this course valuable and educational. There’s nothing like it out there but, if after doing the work, you find it doesn’t meet your needs, we’ll happily and quickly refund your money.
FOR BLOGGERS: Are you currently a travel blogger or digital influencer interested in becoming an affiliate for our course? [ Sign up here ]